R. Ginenne Boehm
Coral Springs, FL 33065
I relocated with my family from New Jersey to Florida in 1987. At that time I worked for one of the largest oil companies as a marketing representative. The knowledge and experience I gained in the oil industry allowed me to make a smooth transition into real estate. I have been in the real estate industry for 20+ years.
I specialize in residential home sales, waterfront properties, international, short sales and foreclosures and the luxury home market.
My #1 priority is to provide my clients with 100% customer service and satisfaction while building long term relationships.
As their Realtor, I treat my clients with the utmost professionalism before during and after the transaction and look forward to their trust as we continue to build our relationship long after the sale. 72% of my business comes from past client referrals!
I am member of several organizations and associations: National Association of Realtors, Florida Realtors Association-Board of Directors, Florida Realtors Honor Society, Miami Association of Realtors-Board of Directors, Realtor Advocate for the Miami Association of Realtors and I received the Advocate of the Year Award in 2012, and most recently I was appointed to the National Association of Realtors leadership special task force-Consumer Outreach Program (COP), 2011 DVP Florida Women’s Council of Realtors, 2010 President Women’s Council of Realtors-North Broward.
I hold several designations and certifications including:
• Council of International Property Specialist (CIPS)
• Council of Residential Specialist (CRS)
• Graduate of Realtors Institute (GRI)
• Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
• Transnational Referral Certified (TRC)
• Institute of Luxury Home Marketing (ILHM)
• At Home With Diversity (AHWD)
• Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
• Performance Management Network (PMN)
• 2010 Women's Council of Realtors Leadership Academy Graduate
• 2008 Realtor Association Leadership Academy Graduate